1. Women never have anything to wear. Don’t question the racks of clothes in the closet; you ‘just don’t understand’.
2. Women do NOT want an honest answer to the question, ‘How do I look?’
3. When a woman dresses up to go out, she puts on a blouse first. Pants come second. Men work it vice versa.
4. Women own only 1% of the world’s land
5. Women can’t keep secrets. They eat away at them from the inside. And they don’t view it as being untrustworthy, providing they only tell two or three people.
6. Finally, when an act of love ends, women do not feel like sleeping. They feel like talking and kissing. Lame…
7. The two highest IQ’s ever recorded (on a standard test) both belong to women.
8. The English word “girl” was initially used to describe a young person of either sex. It was not until the beginning of the sixteenth century that the term was used specifically to describe a female child
10. Seventy percent of women would rather have chocolate than sex
11. Women will drive miles out of their way to avoid the possibility of getting lost using a shortcut.
12. The most embarrassing thing for women is to find another woman wearing the same dress at a formal party.
13. If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he’ll pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice; if a woman goes on a seven-day trip she’ll pack 21 outfits because she doesn’t know what she’ll feel like wearing each day.
14. In almost every country worldwide, the life expectancy for women is higher than for men
15. The word “woman” is believed to have derived from the Middle English term wyfman, broken down simply as the wife (wyf) of man.
Director Of Transformers 3, Destroyed 532 Cars While Filming His Latest Movie
How Colors May Affect Your Productivity and Success
15 Facts That Are Truly Horrible
7 Amazing Facts About The Cost Of The Iraq War
If Evolution Took a Different Course
ProBrain – Optimal Brain Supplement Review
NFL Oakland Raiders Facts
Barrack Obama’s Failures
Interesting Facts About Vodka and How its Made
Amazing Facts About Our Astronauts