Everybody knows where I’m coming from when i say this. There are times that run though your mind while you are at work, when you just want to scream and shout at your boss. You would love to humiliate him and make him feel worthless! There are times when your colleagues drive you crazy, thinking they’re better than you even know you have the same job roll. There are times when you just want to smash a keyboard over your bosses face but……our human instincts know it’s wrong and we need a job to survive. Sometimes you just have to take it on the chin and keep your head down. I’ve written down things I know you would love to say at work.
1. Ahhh…I see the fuck-up fairy has visited us again…
2. I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce.
3. How about never? Is never good for you?
4. I see you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
5. I’m really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.
6. I’ll try being nicer if you’ll try being smarter.
7. I’m out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message…
8. I don’t work here. I’m a consultant.
9. It sounds like English, but I can’t understand a word you’re saying.
11. I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
12. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
13. I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don’t give a damn.
14. I’m already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
15. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
16. Thank you. We’re all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
17. The fact that no one understands you doesn’t mean you’re an artist.
18. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
19. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
21. It’s a thankless job, but I’ve got a lot of Karma to burn off.
22. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
23. No, my powers can only be used for good.
24. You sound reasonable… Time to up the medication.
25. Who me? I just wander from room to room
26. And your crybaby whiny-butt opinion would be…?
27.Do I look like a people person?
28. This isn’t an office. It‘s Hell with fluorescent lighting.
29. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
31. You!… Off my planet!
32. Does your train of thought have a caboose?
33. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
34. A PBS mind in an MTV world.
36. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
37.Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.
38. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
40. I’m trying to imagine you with a personality.
41. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
42. Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven’t fallen asleep yet.
43. Can I trade this job for what’s behind door 1?
44. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
45. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
46. Chaos, panic, & disorder – my work here is done.
47.How do I set a laser printer to stun?
48. I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted the paychecks.
49. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
50. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
It’s Amazing How Much Your Boss Can Get on Your Nerves But Will You Do Anything About It?
10 Most Deadliest Gangs Around The World
A list of places with a permanent population of one person.
Granny Arrested for Growing 200 Marijuana Plants using a Hydroponics System
The Greatest Speech Ever Said
If an Asteroid Hit Earth, How Much Devastation Would It Cause?
SOPA: The Internet Blacklist Bill
The Campus Pot Connection – Infograph
The Economics of Valentines Day: Men Vs Women
The Occupy Movement Stats & Figures, What Are Your Views?
20 Interesting Points About Happiness