- Bill Gates earns $250 Us Dollars every second, that’s about $20 million a day and $7.2 Billion a year!
- If he drops a thousand dollars on the floor, he wouldnt bother to pick it up because in the four seconds he attempts to pick it up, he would have already made his money back.
- The US national debt is about 5.62 trillion, if Bill Gates were to pay the debt by himself; he will finish it in less then 10 years.
- He can donate US$15 to everyone on earth but still be left with US $5 Million for his pocket money
- Michael Jordan is the highest paid athlete in US. If he doesn’t drink and eat, and keeps up his annual income i.e. US$30 Million, he’ll have to wait for 277 years to become as rich as Bill Gates is now.
- If Bill Gates was a country, he would be the 37th richest country on earth.
- If you change all of Bill Gate’s money to US$1 notes, you can make a road from earth to moon, 14 times back and forth. But you have to make that road non-stop for 1,400 years, and use a total of 713 BOEING 747 planes to transport all the money.
- Bill Gates is 54 this year. If we assume that he will live for another 35 years, he has to spend US$6.78 Million per day to finish all his money before he can go to heaven or hell.
- If Microsoft Windows’ users can claim US$1 for every time their computers hang because of Microsoft Windows, Bill Gates will be bankrupt in 3 days!
Bill Gates – How a Geek Changed The World
Psychology of People: Why Oppression won’t last in this modern day
Alpine Have Made Their Very Own Customized BMW
Eminem’s Mother Sued Him For $10,000,000
A Pilot Got Stuck In The Toilet Just Before Landing The Plane
Mind Controlled Weapons Coming to a Future Near You
Worlds Largest Christmas Light Display
Hidden influences upon our genes could affect every aspect of our lives.
Amazing Facts About Our Astronauts
Pronouncing English words correctly is not easy!
During WWI, a British soldier had a chance to kill Hitler, but didn’t!