You’re about to discover some of the weirdest phobias that you never thought could be possible. It’s amazing what life can challenge us to. I know someone who has a fear of the moon and he thinks that in the evenings, it stares over him in the middle of the night. Doesn’t the moon stare over all of us? He seem’s to think that the moon has an evil personality and one day in hundreds of years time, the moon and earth will collide………..Get real. If that’s true ( Which it’s not ) you will be dead by then anyway. Phobia solved.
Anyway, have at laugh on some of these bizarre Phobias. Although if you have one of these phobias, then you wont be laughing at all.
Some of my own personal thoughts and ideas to help
- Ablutophobia: Fear of washing or bathing – Having a dirty friend will never help you score with the chicks.
- Aerophobia: Fear of swallowing air – Where can you buy air from ?
- Ambulophobia: Fear of walking – Cut your legs off
- Anablephobia: Fear of looking up – well….look down
- Anemophobia: Fear of wind – Leave the house on a nice day
- Anthrophobia: Fear of flowers – Go and live in a dessert
- Arachibutyrophobia: Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth. – Don’t eat peanut butter
- Arithmophobia: Fear of numbers – Buy an abacus
- Aulophobia: Fear of flutes – Play in a heavy metal rock band
- Auroraphobia: Fear of Northern Lights – Live closer to the equator
- Barophobia: Fear of gravity – Build space shuttle and start a new civilization in space.
- Basophobia: Fear of walking – If cutting your legs off wasnt appealing, get a wheelchair.
- Batophobia: Fear of being close to high buildings – New York City wouldn’t be a cure for you then.
- Bibliophobia: Fear of books – Watch some dvds
- Blennophobia: Fear of slime – Stop picking your nose
- Bogyphobia: Fear of the bogeyman – You’ll get over it
- Cathisophobia: Fear of sitting – I would say “stand up” but that is only going to last a matter of time
- Catoptrophobia: Fear of mirrors – If your ugly, I can understand.
- Chaetophobia: Fear of hair – Generally, people who are bald are scared of people with hair.
- Chionophobia: Fear of snow – Don’t be a Debbie downer, what’s wrong with you?
- Chromatophobia: Fear of colors – There’s no escape.
- Chronophobia: Fear of time – Don’t wear a watch.
- Cibophobia: Fear of food – They are also known as, Anorexics.
- Clinophobia: Fear of going to bed – Who could possibly hate going to bed?
- Cnidophobia: Fear of string – Stop knitting, sewing or wearing G-Strings on a daily basis.
- Deciophobia: Fear of making decisions – Then you’re not going to get anywhere!
- Dendrophobia: Fear of trees – Dont leave your house or just cut them down.
- Dextrophobia: Fear of objects at the right side of the body – Use them on the left side then…..
- Didaskaleinophobia: Fear of school – Everyone has this on their first day. If your still suffering, sort it out.
- Domatophobia – Fear of houses – Find a bin and join the other bums.
- Eleutherophobia: Fear of freedom – “Braveheart” can’t be their favorite movie then.
- Eosophobia: Fear of daylight – Isnt that “Vampires?”
- Epistemophobia: Fear of knowledge – Born to be dumb.
- Ergophobia: Fear of work – I’ve heard that one before, It’s called being lazy.
- Geliophobia: Fear of laughter – So………your boring and I wouldn’t have any interest in talking to you.
- Geniophobia: Fear of chins – Not even an ass chin?
- Genuphobia: Fear of knees – This is generally speaking a ‘stackable’ fear.
- Geumaphobia: Fear of taste – That awful Tuna taste mentally scared me also.
- Helmintophobia: Fear of being infested with worms – Now picture Scorpions. You would rather have Worms rite?
- Hemophobia: Fear of blood – No chances of you becoming a vampire then.
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: Fear of long words – Say that again?
- Hypnophobia: Fear of sleep – Staple your eye lids to your eyebrows.
- Ichthyophobia: Fear of fish – Swimming it out, is out of the question?
- Kainophobia: Fear of anything new – They can have my Super Nintendo then. That will sort them out!
- Lachanophobia: Fear of vegetables – Your mom made you eat Brussels spouts too?
- Leukophobia: Fear of the color white – Find some black friends
- Levophobia: Fear of objects to the left side of the body – Use them on your right side then
- Logophobia: Fear of words – I’m speechless
- Melophobia: Fear of music – I wouldn’t consider the recorder a musical instrument. Try that!
- Metrophobia: Fear of poetry – I have a fear of poetry, It bores the living hell out of me and tend to avoid it!
- Mnemophobia: Fear of memories – Memories is something we should treasure, and move on from it
- Mottephobia: Fear of moths – They eat clothes, not humans. Man up!
- Nephophobia: Fear of clouds – Your Screwed! Stay in doors, they’re coming to get you!
- Nomatophobia: Fear of names – What’s this Phobia called?
- Octophobia: Fear of the number 8 – what about 88?
- Ommetaphobia: Fear of eyes – If you open your eyes, there not all that bad.
- Oneirophobia: Fear of dreams – Wet dreams can be nice…..
- Ostraconophobia: Fear of shellfish – I don’t blame them, they taste like crap!
- Panophobia: Fear of everything – If you’re depressed, i suggest not hanging around with these people. Buzz kill
- Papyrophobia: Fear of paper – Throwing a paper plane at them would be hilarious.
- Paraskavedekatriaphobia: Fear of Friday the 13th – So last year!
- Phobophobia: Fear of fear – Paranoid much?
- Photophobia: Fear of light – Take out the bulbs.
- Phronemophobia: Fear of thinking – How lost their little indecisive brains must be….
- Sciophobia: Fear of shadows – Run away from it!
- Selenophobia: Fear of the moon – Pure ridiculousness
- Siderophobia: Fear of stars – and i thought the moon was ridicolous
- Sophophobia: Fear of learning – Meh, what an excuse! Just laziness.
- Xanthophobia: Fear of the color yellow – Change it to a different color
Honda Make The New UX-3
Fungus In Horse Poo is The Fastest Living Thing On The Planet
40,000 toilet-related injuries in the US, Every Year
Justin Bieber Might be a Father
15 Facts That Are Truly Horrible
8 Facts Your Dentist Didn’t Tell You
Interesting Facts About China You May Not Know
The Most Expensive RV Costs 3 Million Dollars
Man Tempts Fate with Burger and Loses
So What Is The Most Dangerous Animal In Africa?