Bieber’s debut single, “One Time”, was released in 2009 and peaked in the top ten in Canada and charted in the top thirty in several international markets. His debut release, My World, followed in November 2009, and was later certified platinum in the United States. He became the first artist to have seven songs from a debut album chart on the Billboard Hot 100. Bieber’s first full studio release, My World 2.0, was released in March 2010 and debuted at number one and within the top ten of several countries, and was certified platinum in the United States. It was preceded by the worldwide top-ten single, “Baby”. The music video of “Baby” is currently ranked as the most viewed and most discussed YouTube video. Bieber followed-up the release of his debut album with his first headlining tour, the My World Tour, the remix albums My Worlds Acoustic and Never Say Never – The Remixes, and the 3D biopic-concert film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never – which had an opening weekend gross that nearly matched the record for the biggest opening weekend for a concert-film.
Bieber has been nominated and awarded numerous accolades, winning Artist of the Year at the 2010 American Music Awards, and being nominated forBest New Artist and Best Pop Vocal Album at the 53rd Grammy Awards. Bieber is considered a teen idol, and has been subject to acclaim from fans, as well as criticism and controversy from matters concerning his popularity and image.
Here are a 100 Facts about the young celeb star.
1. Justin’s middle name is Drew.
2. He shares the same birthday with Ke$ha – 1st March.
3. Teenage boys are paying $150 to get Justin’s hairstyle!
4. Justin’s My World album went platinum only 3 months after it was released.
5. Justin gains an average of 207,788 fans on Facebook a week.
6. As of October 2009, Bieber accumulated over 9 million YouTube channel views.
8. Originally started posting videos so that his friends and family could watch him perform.
9. Justin can play the drums, guitar, piano and trumpet.
10. His five biggest influences are Craig David, Usher, Ne-yo, Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake.
11. Justin Bieber gets about 6 hours of sleep each night because of his busy schedule.
12. While filming “Eenie Meenie” a Bentley was damaged, and it cost $50,000 to fix.
13. Justin 3rd album is called Under The Mistletoe.
14. Justin Bieber’s mother wanted to be an actress when she was younger.
15. Justin once kissed a poster of himself and said “Yup, I’m a great kisser”.
16. Once Justin won the VMA he said to Jaden: “I can’t stop smiling”, Jaden replied: “When U Smile, I Smile”.
17. Justin gets about 60 new mentions on twitter per second whether he tweets or not.
18. It would cost $2000 to $8000 per hour to have Justin Bieber singing at a birthday party.
19. Justin does have a Skype account.
21. Once Justin got an ‘F’ in school, but he changed it to a ‘B’, so he wouldn’t get in trouble.
22. Justin once admitted that he cried because of the haters comments.
23. Justin Bieber’s first tweet was at 8:27 p.m. on May 11, 2009.
24. Justin Bieber says he wants 3 kids.
25. His favourite animal is a giraffe.
26. Justin Bieber got a main road named after him, after an 11 year old girl was major of Forney for a day.
27. Justin’s parents divorced when he was 11 months old.
28. Justin owns a pair of $525 Gucci high-tops.
29. Justin appeared in an episode of CSI on 23rd September.
30. Justin has claustrophobia and he’s really afraid of elevators.
31. Justin says “Never” 69 times in the song ‘Never Say Never’.
32. His favourite colour is purple.
33. Justin is the most searched person on the Internet.
35. His sister’s name is Jazmen.
36. Justin purchased his Iron Man helmet at 3 in the morning.
37. The music video director of Swift’s ‘You Belong With Me’ also directed the ‘One Less Lonely Girl’ music video.
38. A contest on which country Justin should tour was rigged by haters, putting North Korea as the lead country.
39. President Obama revealed that he doesn’t have Justin Bieber on his iPod.
40. Justin got his tattoo done at the Son of a Gun tattoo parlour in Toronto.
41. On January 30th 2010, Justin hit 1,000,000 Twitter followers.
42. Justin drove P-Diddy’s white Lamborghini around LA to get some frozen yoghurt with Sean Kingston.
43. Justin says his favorite underwear is D&G
44. While filming the ‘One Less Lonely Girl’ music video, the puppy in the video peed on Justin.
46. Justin’s hair dresser is called Vanessa Price.
47. Justin’s tutor, Jenny, has never given out her last name, and always asks to keep it private.
48. When in Germany, Justin practiced German by telling a fan “Ich Liebe Dich” (I love you), and she fainted.
49. If Justin’s water bottle has water at the end of concerts, he throws it in the crowd.
50. Justin was teased in school because of his height – he is now 5ft 5.
51. Justin likes French, English and Australian accents.
52. The ‘Baby’ music video is now the most watched music video ever on YouTube
53. Justin has been claustrophobic since the age of 7.
54. Justin is a Pisces.
55. ‘That Should Be Me’ is a cover. Justin didn’t write The song.
56. Justin says “Smile” 36 times in the song ‘U Smile’.
57. Justin doesn’t like clowns.
58. Justin said if he had to pick a favorite Jonas Brothers song it would be “Inseparable”.
59. Justin was signed to Island Records in 2008.
60. Justin once got pissed off at a fan and told her to “suck his dick”.
61. Justin loves the show ‘Friends’ and grew up watching it because his mother loved it.
62. Even though Justin’s eyes are light brown/hazel, they turn greenish in the sunlight.
63. Earlier this year, Twitter reported that 83% of twitter users are Justin Bieber fans.
64. Justin’s step-mother’s name is Erin Bieber.
66. Justin doesn’t have a FormSpring account.
67. Justin is fluent in French but when asked to sing a French song in an interview, he sang Frère Jacques – the nursery rhyme.
68. Justin once had a dream that a cat ate him, that’s why he doesn’t like cats.
69. Justin used to Skype with fans last summer during his radio tour.
70. Justin got really annoyed with the girl in the ‘Eenie Meenie’ music video, because she couldn’t dance.
71. Two haters bought backstage passes to tell Justin that his parents divorce was his fault.
72. There are 18 people named Justin Bieber in America.
73. Jazzy, Justin’s little sister calls him ‘Boo Boo’ when she needs something.
74. Justin can juggle, do a front flip and back flip.
75. Justin has once tripped over his own hockey stick, while trying to impress a girl while playing hockey.
76. While in Tokyo, Japan, the first phrase Justin learnt was “Can I have your phone number?” and then he learnt ‘i love you’
77. Justin didn’t shed a tear when he got his tattoo, and said it hurt, but not that bad.
78. Justin Bieber’s favorite YouTube video is Chuck Norris fighting a bear.
79. Justin says he has never drunk alcohol and doesn’t want to try it.
80. Justin has like his own Google BieberSearch.com
81. It takes less than 30 seconds for one of Justin’s tweets to be Re-Tweeted 100+ times.
82. Joe Jonas once said “thank you” to a girl wearing a top that said I ♥ JB. He didn’t realize the JB actually meant Justin Bieber.
83. Justin weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces when he was born.
84. Justin’s twitter account is worth $2,892,543 according to WhatsMyTwitterAccountWorth.com.
85. The song playing in the background of Justin’s first kiss was “How to Save A Life” by The Fray and Bieber said it was “magical”.
86. A rumor once circulated that Justin was dead and another one said he committed suicide on July 31.
87. Justin didn’t want to wash his face after Rihanna kissed him.
88. On September 2, 2009, Justin Bieber was a trending topic for one of the first times and he was thrilled.
89. Justin has an iPad.
90. Justin first met Usher in a car park.
91. Justin likes bananas and grapes.
92. Justin has been best friends with Ryan since they were 7.
93. Sometimes Justin wears a dog tag given to him by a fan. It belonged to a fallen soldier, Justin wears it as a memorial.
94. Justin once held up a sign from his hotel room window saying “Go to McDonalds and get me a Big Mac”.
95. The Today Show was the first place that Justin performed ‘Never Say Never’ live.
96. Justin’s dad is the person who taught him how to drive.
97. Justin’s friends reveal he is always pranking people on Chatroullete.
98. Justin has been a victim of cyber bullying.
99. Justin found his backup dancers on YouTube.
100. Justin goes to church and is a Christian.
Justin Get’s a Water Bottle Thrown at his Lame Haircut
% of people with an ‘active’ profile on social networks
10 Countries And 10 Facts
Cats Injure Themselves more from Lower falls rather than they do with higher ones
Armless Chinese Kid Wins Chinese Talent Show Playing The Piano
Evil Looking Orthodontist Tools From The Past
Psychology of People: Why Oppression won’t last in this modern day
China Love To Boil Their Eggs In Urine
Awesome Thai Sport That Combines Football, Volleyball and Kung-Fu
Chinese Artist Creates Worlds Largest 3D Floor Painting
World’s Most Expensive Roller Coaster